The best 6 Triceps out for men.
The triceps may not have the same cultural cache as their cousins on the other side of the humerus,but in the strength world, they’re just as important- if not more so!Whether you’re a bodybuilder or just someone looking to get stronger in your process, it’s worth your time to add some size to the back of your arms.
you can put together a hundred different triceps routines by fine-tuning variables like exercise choice and order, rep ranges, intensity, volume and rest periods. But rather than making you sit down to try and figure all of that out, I’ve done the work for you her with six straightforward and effective triceps workout.
Exercise:1 close grip bench press:
This is probably the single best Exercise for building strength mass in your triceps. Because of the nature of the exercise, you will be able to use big weights. Increase the weights on every set and use a weight that you can push 5-6 times to failure in the last set. Rest 30 seconds after every set and quickly switch to close- grip chin-ups.
- Lie back on a flat bench. Using a close grip ( around shoulder width), lift the bar from the rack and hold it straight over you with your arms locked.
- as you breathe in, come down slowly until you feel the bar on you middle chest.
- After a second pause, bring the bar back to the starting position as you breathe out and push the bar using to trices muscles.
- look your arms in the contracted position, hold for a second and then start coming down slowly again.
- Reapat the movement for prescribed amount of repetitions.
- when you are done, place the bar back in the rack
Exercise 2: close grip And chin-ups
While chin-ups are primarily a great back exercise, close grip chin-ups work the biecps big time. Try to swing as little as possible and concentrate and pulling with your arms instead of your back.
- Grab the pull-up bar with the plams facing your torso and a grip closer than the shoulder width.
- As you have both arms exentend in front of you holding the bar at the chosen grip width, keep your torso as straight as possible while creating a curvature on your lower back and sticking your chest out.
- As you breathe out, pull your torso up until your head is around the level of the pull-up bar.
- after a second of squeezing the biecpsin the contracted position, slowly lower your torso back to the starting position; when your arms are fully extended.
- breathe in as you perform this protion of the movement.
- Repeat this motion for the prescribed amount of repetitions
Exercise3: triceps Dips:
The second best Exercise for building strong and bigger triceps. You should use narrow grip and not let your shoulders drop below your elbows on your way down. If the dips are too hard you can use the dips machine.
- To get into the starting position, hold your body at arm’s length with your arms nearly locked above the bars.
- Now inhale and slowly lower yourself downward.
- Lowe yourself until there is 90 degree angle formed between the upper arm and forearm.
- Then,exhale and push your torso back up using your tricipes to bring to your body back to the starting position.
- Repeat the movement for the prescribed amount of repetitions.
Exercise4:Ez Barbell Crul:
The EZ bar is better then a straight bar because the way you grip it puts both your wrists and belows in a more natrual position than a straight bar. Increase the weight on every set and choose a weight that allows you to do 10 reps to failure on the last set.
- Stand up straight while holding an EZ curl bar at the wide outer handle.
- Now, while keeping your upper arms stationary, exhale and curl the weights forward while contracted and the bar is at shoulder level.
- hold the top contracted position for a movement and squeeze the biecps.
- Then inhale an slowly lower the bar back to the starting position.
- Reapat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Exercise 5: Dumbbell tricipes
This is an isolation movement, a great fishing exercise. Remember this is your final exercise so keep the weight lower and just keep the blood flowing in the triceps.
- Lie on a flat bench while holding two dumbbells directly in front of you.
- As you breathe in and you keep the upper arms stationary with the elbows in, slowly lower the weight until the Dumbbells are near your ears.
- at that point, while keeping the elbows in and the triceps to brings to bring the weight back up to the starting position as you breathe out.
- Reapat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Exercise6: seated dumbbell curl:
A great unilateral exercise that is going to give you a great pump in your biceps. Keep the weights low and do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
- Sit on a flat bench with a dumbbell on each hand being held at arms length.
- Rotate the plams of the hands so that they are facing your torso.
- contitue the movement until your biceps are full contracted and the dumbbells are not shoulder level.
- hold the contracted position for a second as you squeeze the beiceps.
- slow being to bring the dumbbells back to the starting position as your breathe in and ad your breathe in and as your rotate the wrists back to a neutral grip.
- repat for the recommended amount of repetitions